There's one question I get asked pretty much all the time. Because of my
crazy obsession healthy love of creating pretty printables, lots of you want to know how to make them for yourselves (or you want to know if I can make a printable that is customized just for you).
In my dream world there would be enough hours in the day for me to sit down one on one with each of you, and we'd work together on creating a printable that's tailored just for you. Unfortunately, I do only have 24 hours in a day and I do have to sleep sometime, so I can't exactly do that. That's why I've come up with another solution.
I'm going to show you exactly how to create pretty printables for yourself in an online course!
In the course, I'll:
- Walk you through on video how to create a printable from start to finish using Excel (you can download a 30 day free trial if you don’t already have the software)
- Show you my favorite fonts and font combos
- Share where I like to get pretty fonts for free (including commercial use fonts)
- Share my favorite places for graphics to include in my printables
- Share my favorite color combos
- Include a basic daily planning page template for you to use as a starting point to quickly customize for yourself
- Share which fonts and colors I use in my printables
You can get the course here.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are included in this post. I only share products that I use, love, and would recommend to my best friend. Thank you so much for supporting my blog!
Sign up to receive the free Get Organized Once and For All ecourse.