As you probably know my whole entire blog and business is built around planners, printables, and organizing.
You might imagine that I've always had my business beautifully organized and running like a well oiled machine. Ha ha, I wish! ????
To be completely honest, two years ago the behind the scenes of my business felt more like a total mess than a well oiled machine. You know all the things that bloggers need to do and keep track of? The social media, creating graphics, writing posts, taking or sourcing beautiful photos, creating products, networking, promoting, tracking affiliate programs, answering email, and so on!
It was spinning out of control fast. As you know, I love putting pen to paper and no digital tool will ever replace that. However, here's the truth that I discovered:
If you want to grow your blog into generating a reliable, significant income, you're going to need to embrace the world of digital tools and organization (especially if you don't want to be going crazy working 40+ hour weeks). You simply can't manage all the moving pieces (and a team) with pen and paper.
So, while I still love my pen and pretty printables for organizing my home and day to day, I've discovered this AMAZING digital organizing tool called Asana that helps me run my business more like the well oiled machine that I want it to be.
I want to show how good it feels to have all your blog and business stuff in one place and to have processes and systems for everything. However, it's way too much information for one blog post or email.
So as an extra special thank you to everyone who purchases (or has purchased) the Genius Blogger's Toolkit through my link, I'd like to invite you to a special workshop about how to get your business in tip top shape behind the scenes. (If you've already purchased, scroll on down to see how to redeem your bonus.)
This workshop is not going to cover too much of the theory behind properly organizing your business, but it's going to be more of a take you behind the scenes and show you the nitty gritty of exactly how it works for me type of thing. I really think you'll learn the most by seeing it in action.
I’m definitely not claiming to be an expert about all of this stuff, but I have learned so much that I really wish I had known in the beginning, and I think I can save you some mistakes and hassle by sharing it with you now.
If you know me, then you probably know that I won't sugar coat it. I'll be sharing what's it really like – my successes, failures, triumphs, and struggles when it comes to organizing my business.
The workshop will be live (time to be scheduled once I find out what works best for everyone), and you will also have lifetime access to the recording. This is a lot of info, so it will probably be about an hour and half long (or even longer if there are a lot of questions).
Here's what we'll cover:
- Why you need to create processes and systems in your business (even if you don't think you need them and you just started your blog yesterday)
- How to get started setting up systems for your business even if you currently have none
- How I decide where to spend my time (Hint: I only work 10-20 hours per week)
- The top 5 apps I use almost daily to run my business and how they work together (and I’ll point you to some resources in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit that will help you use them even better)
- I'll take you on a tour of how I have Asana set up and what I use it for
- I'll walk you through my blog posting system and process (in Asana)
- How I track all my business to do’s so things don’t fall through the cracks
- How I schedule my social media in only a few minutes a week
- How I combine my love of pen and paper with all this digital stuff
I can’t wait to share all this with you! If you want to join us for the workshop, all you need do is click the button below to get your Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. (Then come back here to fill out this short form to redeem your bonus.)
I hope to see you at the workshop.
Already bought this? You can redeem your bonuses here.