If you're anything like me, you could probably use a little help with decluttering. I try to declutter regularly and surround myself with only the things I use, love, and need. However, it seems like “stuff” comes in about as fast as it goes out, and I end up decluttering some of the same spaces yet again.
I must admit that sometimes it can be tough to get motivated to stay on top of the clutter. (Unfortunately, writing an organizing blog doesn't make me immune to those motivation problems.) Do you feel the same way?
I've found something to help us get motivated and give us a plan for manageable decluttering! My friend Sarah from Early Bird Mom just wrote an ebook all about decluttering! She definitely knows what she's talking about. She's a busy work at home mom with four boys and still keeps her life and home streamlined.
I love that Step by Step Decluttering tackles the tough questions, like:
- What if I love everything?
- What if my relatives aren’t supportive?
- How do I do this with little kids?
- Where in the world should I begin?
In the book, you'll learn:
- How to get into the right mindset for decluttering
- How to evaluate how much clutter is truly costing you
- A decluttering framework you can use for any room of your home
- How to declutter in 20 minute sessions
- How to decide to sell, donate or trash something you don’t want
- What to declutter first
- Tips for dealing with sentimental items
- Tips for resolving the guilt that often prevents decluttering
… and much more!
Yes, please, I totally need that! How do I do this with little ones running around?
She's even offering a special price during launch week. The price will be going after Monday (March 14), so go check it out now. (Oh, and I also love that the community edition of the book includes access to a private Facebook group hosted by Sarah and the audiobook so you can even listen while you declutter!)
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are included in this post. I only support products that I know, use, love, and would recommend to my best friend. Thanks so much for supporting my blog!