Neat Freak Gift Guide
If you are looking for the perfect gift for the neat freak in your life, you’ve come to the right place. We’re super excited to share our neat freak gift guide. And, it’s definitely cool if you’re checking out this gift guide so you snag a few things for yourself – as a fellow neat freak, I totally get it.
So let’s dive in.
Gifts under $20
- Multi-Purpose Bins – You can’t go wrong with those super versatile organizing bins from the Container Store. These truly are the most multipurpose bins I own. If I were stranded on a desert island and could only have one organizing tool, these would be it. If you give these as a gift, it’s almost guaranteed the recipient will find a good use for them. They come in 4 sizes, and I use them all.
- Pull Out Cabinet Bins – These bins are perfect for inside cabinets. They are sized perfectly to fit a standard upper cabinet. They are ideal for upper shelves where things are hard to reach – you can easily pull the whole bin down.
- Acrylic Divided Lazy Susan – Acrylic is really trendy these days, and it goes with anything. This lazy susan is so versatile. I’ve seen it used in cabinets, craft rooms, pantries, bathrooms, and more.
- Screen Wipes – Screen wipes come in so handy for wiping off your phone or glasses. You can never have too many. It’s ideal to keep a pack in your purse, your car, and your office. I love the cute packaging on these from Erin Condren. (Plus if you are a new customer, you can get $10 off your first order here which would make them free!.)
- Cleaning Recipe Labels – If you’re looking for a gift that’s truly unique, this is it. You could pair these cleaning recipe labels with some pretty glass spray bottles or mason jars, and you’ve got a great gift basket. Now, for all you “regular people,” I know what you might be thinking. Is it really okay to give someone a cleaning related gift? How is that fun? Trust me, if the recipient is a true neat freak like myself, they will LOVE it – and will be amazed and how well you know them.
- Cable Management Box – That area under a computer desk is always a mess of cords so this would be super helpful.
- Keyboard Cleaning Tool – I love this thing and it’s super affordable. Great for cleaning the little tiny spaces in my keyboard.
- Set of Reusable Grocery Bags – These reusable bags are perfect if you want to save space. They fold up quite small, so you can store them easily in your car or your purse – plus they are machine washable!
Gifts Under $50
- Wireless Charging Pad – This is great for quickly charging phones without a lot of clutter.
- Handheld Vacuum – This handheld vacuum will come in handy for so many things – quickly clean up spills, cleaning out the car, or vacuuming furniture.
- Laminator – Anyone who loves organizing would love a laminator. You can laminate so many things! I like to create business card size labels that are laminated. I also print out things like meal planners, freezer inventory, a packing list, etc and then laminate them so I can use a wet erase marker and reuse them. This laminator works great and is super easy to use. There’s almost no learning curve, and I’ve laminated hundred of pages with it and never had a single problem. Bonus points if you buy extra pouches like these full-size pouches or these business card size pouches.
- Chalkboard Week Planner Entryway Rack – This unique entryway rack is both practical and decorative. You can use chalk markers to plan your week.
- Folding Board – This folding board makes it really easy to get perfect, beautiful folds on your clothing. I have one and I really love how neat it makes the clothes look when they’re stacked on a shelf or a drawer.
Gifts Over $50
- Sweet Life Planner – Every neat freak loves a good planner. This one is ideal because it’s so versatile. It has a flexible binding so the recipient can add, remove, and rearrange pages.
- Roomba – Who wouldn’t love a tool that will vacuum for you? Enough said.
- A Good Cordless Vacuum – We have this vacuum, and we love it. We went through about 3 different cordless vacuums before this one, and we love it because it just works. A cordless vacuum is so great to quickly and easily clean up spills. Plus it’s so lightweight and easy that even my 4 year old can vacuum!
- Silhouette Cameo 3 – The Silhouette Cameo is a neat freak’s dream! You can do so much with it. You can easily cut planner stickers, cut vinyl, make pretty labels, make cards, decor, and more! I’ve had one for years and have gotten so much use out of it. I recommend this version with the starter bundle because it includes a lot of accessories for very little extra money.
- Lightweight Packing Cubes – For neat freaks who travel a lot, packing cubes are a lifesaver. These lightweight cubes aren’t the cheapest out there, but they are worth it. They are so lightweight so they add very little bulk and weight to the suitcase. They are also sized to fit very neatly into the suitcase.
Hope this helps you delight the neat freaks in your life (or even snag a little something for yourself).