Who needs help decluttering? I know I do!! It's hard to stay motivated sometimes, so it's way more fun to declutter together as part of a fun challenge (with valuable prizes like a $50 Target gift card). I'd like to invite you to join us for the Decluttering Jumpstart challenge starting Monday, September 12. Sign up right here:
If you're like most women, you may feel that your kitchen is too small or doesn't have enough storage. Yet, for a lot of people, the problem doesn't lie in the amount of storage you have, but in the quantity of things that creep into your home over time. It’s simple human nature to fill up every nook and cranny. But eventually it just becomes too much.
That’s why every kitchen (and every home) needs regular decluttering to function at it's best! We're going to spend 20 minutes a day decluttering the kitchen.
During this challenge you'll:
- Have a simple focus for each day; no standing in the kitchen trying to decide where to begin
- Declutter a few targeted areas of your kitchen
- Spend just 20 minutes a day
- Share your success with our community; work is more fun with friends!
- Relish the feeling that comes from letting go of unnecessary things
- Discover that decluttering doesn't have to be time-consuming and painful!
The 20 minutes you spend each day will give you immediate payback! By decluttering a few key spaces, you'll save time cooking and cleaning up. Working in a clutter free kitchen is ten times more enjoyable than working on one that's overstuffed and lacking in counter and storage space.
Sign up here: