UPDATE: This workshop has already occurred, but you can sign up to be notified when it runs again.
It's definitely no secret that I
really like am completely obsessed with pretty organizing and homemaking printables! I've created literally over a thousand printable pages in the past couple years. Every year, I design a new version of the Sweet Life Printable Planner, and I've run two 31 day free printable series so far where I pick a new printable to design every single day for 31 days. (Hint: A little birdie told me that there may be another series like that coming this September.) I love helping people stay inspired and organized with pretty printables!
However, I've never spilled my secrets about exactly how to create pretty printables – until now! Readers often ask me for advice on how to create printables for themselves, but I've never been able to give a satisfying answer. I really want each of you to be equipped to create a printable that's just EXACTLY what you want, but it's just too much information for one e-mail or even a long blog post.
I'm going to host an exclusive webinar for anyone who purchases (or has purchased) the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle through my link! I'll demonstrate how to create a pretty printable from start to finish using software that many of you already have. In the webinar, I'll:
- Walk you through on video how to create a printable from start to finish using Excel (you can download a 30 day free trial if you don't already have the software)
- Show you my favorite fonts and font combos
- Share where I like to get pretty fonts for free (including commercial use fonts)
- Share my favorite places for graphics to include in my printables
- Share my favorite color combos
- Include a basic daily planning page template for you to use as a starting point to quickly customize for yourself
- Share which fonts and colors I used in the Serenity Edition of the Sweet Life Planner that's included in the bundle, so you can make your own printables that have a similar look and feel
- Send you a video recording of the webinar so you can refer back to it at any time or view it if you didn't attend live
- Include a Q&A session so you can ask questions about creating your own printables
The webinar will take place soon and I will choose the date and time(s) based on what works best for everyone who will be attending. Also, if you can't attend live (or if you just want to review what I showed you), you'll also get the recording to watch anytime. You'll get all the details in advance of the webinar.