UPDATE: This workshop has already occurred, but you can sign up to be notified when I will be running it again.
It’s definitely no secret that am completely obsessed with pretty organizing and homemaking printables! I’ve created literally over a thousand printable pages in the past couple years. Every year, I design a new version of the Sweet Life Printable Planner, and I’ve run two 31 day free printable series so far where I pick a new printable to design every single day for 31 days. I love helping people stay inspired and organized with pretty printables!
Now I'd love to show exactly how to create pretty printables for yourself! Readers often ask me for advice about how to create printables for themselves or want me to customize a printable just for them, but unfortunately there's just not enough hours in the day to do that. I really want each of you to be equipped to create a printable that’s just EXACTLY what you want, but it’s just too much information for one e-mail or even a long blog post.
I'd like to host a webinar to show you how to create a pretty printable from start to finish using software that many of you already have. In the webinar, I’ll:
- Walk you through on video how to create a printable from start to finish using Excel (you can download a 30 day free trial if you don’t already have the software)
- Show you my favorite fonts and font combos
- Share where I like to get pretty fonts for free (including commercial use fonts)
- Share my favorite places for graphics to include in my printables
- Share my favorite color combos
- Include a basic daily planning page template for you to use as a starting point to quickly customize for yourself
- Share which fonts and colors I used in the Serenity Edition of the Sweet Life Planner
- Send you a video recording of the webinar so you can refer back to it at any time or view it if you didn’t attend live
- Include a Q&A session so you can ask questions about creating your own printables