How to Create a Plan That Sticks
Do you have stacks of partly used planners lying around that you tried and abandoned?
Do you set new goals each year, but you’re lucky if they last until spring?
Are you struggling to make permanent, positive changes in your life?
Do you want to learn how to craft a plan that sticks all year long?
Then this is for you.
Here’s the thing: all that popular planning advice from the so-called gurus doesn’t actually work for us busy moms, does it?
If it did, I’m pretty sure you would have achieved all your goals by now. Am I right?
You probably think (just like I used to) that you’re just not trying hard enough or that you’re just not disciplined enough. But that’s not true!! You just need the right information about how to create a planning system that sets you up for success instead of failure from the get-go.
If you're new here, Hi! I’m Laura from I Heart Planners, and I’ve been creating planners full time for the past 5 years. Through my blog, I’ve had the chance to hear from thousands of busy women who are trying to make plans that stick. I’ve taken what I’ve learned and put it all into a simple, six-part framework for creating a planning system that really sticks.
I know this framework works because I’ve used it for myself, and I’m not some magical unicorn – I’m a busy lady just like you. I have a home to care for, a 3-year-old and 1-year-old who are growing up way too fast, a quickly growing business to manage, and more. And I know firsthand that the productivity hacks that might work for a man with grown children who has the luxury of uninterrupted sleep each night doesn’t work for those of us who are still getting up at 2am with our kids.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this 6 part series:
- Where you should start when creating your plans (and it’s not what the experts tell you)
- How to free up brain space by creating habits that run autopilot
- How some popular goal-setting approaches set you up for failure and what to do instead
- Why not taking time for reflection is actually holding you back from your goals (and the right questions to ask yourself to really clear your mind)
- Why you’ll never find the perfect planning system (and why that’s actually a good thing)
- The problem with failure and why you’re probably looking at it all wrong (and how to view it in a way that actually helps you instead of dragging you down)
This training is now comes with each purchase of the Sweet Life Planner. See all the details here.
Teresa De Luca Says
What better way to get ready for the holiday season