To go paperless or not to go paperless?
To go paperless or not to go paperless? That is the question, friends! It can be a tough decision especially for a paper loving gal like myself, and I'm guessing many of you also can't get enough pretty printables and colorful pens.
Seriously, though, I'd love to hear your answer to that question right here.
However, one of the best decisions I've made to help simplify my life in recent years has been to go paperless in some areas. Yes, this is coming from a girl who LOVES putting pen to paper (there really is no substitute) and literally creates PRINTABLES FOR A LIVING, ya'll!! But even I cannot deny the benefit of going paperless in at least some key areas.
Don't get me wrong: you can actually enjoy a full on paper planning system (like I do) while also going paperless in a few key areas. I'll be sharing a bit more about exactly what that looks like for me at this free live training. (Spoiler alert: I organize some recipes, finances & bills, and my business digitally. Pretty much everything else is on paper.)
I've invited Barbara from Simplify Days who's a total pro at going paperless to teach you all about in in a free live training coming up soon. This training will be perfect for you if:
- you have already gone paperless (or have at least tried) and want to improve the process
- you know you want to paperless in at least some areas but aren't quite sure how to start
- you aren't sure if going paperless is for you and are curious about what it would like
- you REALLY want to eliminate paper clutter ONCE AND FOR ALL – yes, please!!!
- you want to learn the 8 secrets for successfully going and STAYING paperless
Register for this free training right here.
I was unable to make the training course offered in May due to caring for my elderly mom who has Alzheimer’s ~ will this be offered again?
LauraJane SaysPost author
The replay is in the Sweet Life Society. We may offer it again in the future, but we don’t have any concrete plans.