Gift Tracker Printables
Welcome to step 4 in the 12 Steps to Christmas Sanity Challenge hosted by myself and Liz from Hoosier Homemade. This step is all about tracking the gifts we need to buy, and of course, there are a couple free gift tracker printables to help!
First, I would focus on the people that you buy multiple gifts like your spouse or children. Click here to download the printable gift tracker. Here you can fill out the list for different people including which gifts you plan to buy for them and how much they cost. This way you can also ensure that you are spending the proper amount for each person. Be sure to list any gifts that you already have as well.
Next, you can focus on the people that you would only buy one gift for, using this gift tracker printable. You can also include the people that you give smaller gifts to like teachers, neighbors, the mail person, etc. We'll be sharing some great neighbor gift ideas later in the series.
Now is definitely the time to shop. You will definitely be glad that you're not fighting the crowds the weekend before Christmas. You can also consider shopping online to save some time. When you're out, don't forget to buy any gift wrapping supplies you'll need.
Follow along with each day to get ready for the holidays:
- Day 1 (today) – Handmade Christmas Card and a Printable Holiday Card Tracker
- Day 2 – Printable Monthly December Calendar
- Day 3 – Budget Friendly Gift Ideas and a Printable Budget Tracker
- Day 4 – Printable Christmas List
- Day 5 – Christmas Recipes and Printable Christmas Menu with Grocery List
- Day 6 – Baking Supplies Checklist and Printable List
- Day 7 – No Bake Holiday Treats: Hot Fudge Sauce, Christmas Candy Crunch, Cookie Dough Truffles, Homemade Gum Drops and Hot Cocoa Mix
- Day 8 – Simple Decorating Ideas
- Day 9 – Easy Gift Bags with Fabric Handles and Printable Gift Tags (2 different styles)
- Day 10 – Gift Basket Idea and Printable Gift List
- Day 11 – Party Prep and Printable Party Planner
- Day 12 – Organizing Christmas Decorations and Printable Box Labels and Inventory Sheet
Pingback: How to Get Organized For Christmas
Pingback: Holiday Menu Planner Printable (Step 5) - I Heart Planners
Pingback: Christmas Budget Printable (Day 3) - I Heart Planners
Pingback: Holiday Planning Printables