Who doesn’t want to be more productive and get more done in less time? I know I do. To celebrate the Ultimate Productivity bundle that’s available for a few short days, I wanted to share my top 4 productivity secrets. Did you miss Secret #1? Click here to read it first.
Now, let’s talk about productivity secret #2:
It’s not about what you start – it’s about what you finish.
Being more productive means you need to finish more projects. It doesn’t really matter how many projects you begin.
This is a secret that I really need to take to heart more than anyone. I’m pretty good at starting projects – and if having great intentions was the same as actually being productive, I’d probably be the most productive person on the planet.
How do you make sure that you don’t end up with 12 half finished projects?
- Don’t start too many things at once. The best way to avoid completing what you start is to simply start a lot of different things at once. Before you start something new, ask yourself if it’s really the best time to start it. Remember, it’s better to have 3 finished projects than 10 partially done projects.
- Finish one thing before you start another. Make sure you’ve finished one project before starting another – especially when working on things in the same category. Don’t try to organize 3 closets at once. Instead, finish one before moving on to the next.
- Build your finishing muscle. Finishing things is so rewarding – simply finishing one project boosts your motivation
- Identify project drag points before you start. I got this idea from the Start Finishing Your Projects course in the Productivity Bundle. It’s helpful to know and create a plan to deal with potential problem spots before you begin a project.
So who’s with me on finishing more projects?
If you want even more help finishing what you start, I encourage you to take advantage of the Ultimate Productivity Bundle.
It includes loads of tools and resources for helping you become more productive including:
- Start Finishing Your Projects course and workbook (worth $14.99)
This will help you get your unfinished projects done, as well as teach you how to set yourself up for success with any other project you kick off after taking the course.
- How to Finish Your To Do List Every Day! (worth $47.00),
This video will show you how to turn the chaos of the day into calm control with smart planning and your TO DO List will get done, your home will be cleaner, your work will get done, and you’ll be happier and relaxed.
- The 90-Day Personal Productivity Power Plan course (worth $197)
Lise Cartwright created The 90-Day Personal Productivity Power Plan to share the EXACT principles and strategies she used to master her to-do-list in a matter of months so you can do the same.
- The Goal-Getter Workbook: The Plan for Busy Women to Go from Dreams to Plans to DONE (worth $25)
The perfect tool to help you create the goals that get you closer to your dreams.
Just those 4 resources are worth $284, but you can get the entire Productivity bundle, which includes those 4 things along with 42 other resources for just $39 for 4 more days only. Get yours here.
I’ll be back tomorrow with the 3rd secret to productivity.
TLDR (Too long, didn't read): Click to watch the video instead.