Command Center Round-Up
I've been working on creating a family command center in our kitchen, and I can't wait to share it with you. It's so nice to have an organized spot for everything. I'll be doing a whole post on it very soon!
Meanwhile I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite command center inspiration from around the web.
- Command Center Organization from The Happy Housie – this is a great use of an underutilized closet that you can transform into a command center. I love these colors too!
- DIY Command Center from The Shabby Creek Cottage – this quick-build command center took Gina less than an hour to make! And she's got great pictures and step-by-step instructions so you can make one too.
- Industrial Family Command Center from Lovely Etc. – this post breaks down all the parts and pieces that you'll need to gather to create a command center in your own home, like wall baskets and clipboards. Lots of great links in this post.
- DIY Organized Command Center from Our Southern Home – this shabby-chic command center is made using the Calleo Collection from Target. How can you not love that?!
- Kitchen Command Center from Organizing Home Life – this post features a command center inside a kitchen cupboard, which is a fantastic use of space. I really like this idea.
- Household Command Center from Refined Rooms – this is another great use of space, featuring an over-the-door hanging command center. So clever and efficient.
Do you have a command center in your home? I'd love to hear your tips and suggestions too. Share what works for you in the comments below.
Sign up to receive the free Get Organized Once and For All ecourse.
Thanks for including my command center in this fab round up Laura!
I do like the idea of a kitchen command center because I spend most of my time there. I don’t like the idea of the stuff on the counter by the stove; it has to get moved each time when you cook. Or at least that’s my thinking anyway. I am going to have to see how I can edit this version cause I definitely want my command center in the kitchen. Thanks for this! AWESOME stuff as always from Laura!