Every year, Amazon puts on a two day event called “Prime Day”, and it's pretty fun! They have loads of really amazing sales and deals. Many things are at the lowest price you could ever get them – some prices are even lower than Black Friday prices.
I love seeing everyone's picks for what they love, and so I thought I'd share mine with you.
First, there's a few things you need to know:
1 – You DO have to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of Prime Day deals. If you're not already a member, don't fret! You can sign up for a free trial here and get in on all these amazing deals. I love being a Prime member – I get super fast shipping (same day for many products), and my kids and I watch a lot of shows and movies on Amazon Prime.
2 – Don't undo all the good decluttering work you've done. Just because something a good deal doesn't mean it's necessarily a good deal for you. If it's not something you'll need, use, or love, then you should pass. (This is something I need to remind myself of often!)
3 – If you do end buying something that you realize wasn't really the best decision, most items can be very easily returned. I'm impressed with how easy Amazon's return process is. As a bonus, if you return something at Kohl's, you usually get a valuable Kohl's coupon.
4 – This is your friendly reminder that affiliate links are used below – that simply means that I get a small percentage back in return for letting you know about these deals at no extra cost to you. I only selected products that I either personally use and love or know that my readers would enjoy hearing about.
5 – Lastly, don't forget that these are incredibly limited time deals. Prime Day ends on July 13, so if you're reading this after the fact, you probably won't be able to score the same deals on these products. Also, they have a lot of deals that only last for a few minutes or hours. If you're interested in something, you should order it right away. As a Prime member, you won't need to worry about shipping costs (and for convenience, you can check a box at checkout to allow them to combine your orders).
6 – I'm sharing more details and more deals on Instagram stories, so follow me there for more.
My Very Favorite Deals
- My Amazon Storefront – If you want to see a lot of the Amazon products that I love in one place (whether they're on sale or not), you can go right here.
- 50% Off ALL Get Organized HQ shop products – If you're interested in getting more organized and being productive, you can use coupon code PRIME2022 at checkout in the Get Organized HQ shop. This will give you 50% off any product. Pro tip: our guides are one of our most popular shop sections, so be sure to check those out. Also, if you've been eying our Get Organized HQ planner, you can get an additional 50% the sale price so it's an awesome deal. Click here to shop. (That link should apply the discount automatically at checkout. In case it doesn't, simply use code PRIME2022.)
- Cricut Joy Machine – This is probably my very favorite Prime Day deal!! I was seriously SHOCKED to see a price this low on this machine. Cricut products (and especially the machines) don't go on sale that often or for a huge discount, so this is rare. It's only $99, but I purchased it myself in 2020 for full price of $179 and was happy to do so. It's unbelievably small and will store easily anywhere. I use it to make all sorts of vinyl or other types of labels. It's also so quick and easy to make any kind of greeting card. I really haven't bought a greeting card since I got this machine. Tons of other Cricut products (including machines) are also on sale. I used the Joy to make laundry room labels and pantry labels. Here's a basic intro and tutorial on how to use the Joy.
- Cricut Joy Card Mats – To go along with the Joy, you'll want card mats. These are an excellent price for 50% off – again, I've never seen prices on these this low. I ordered 12, so they'll last a long time.
- Cricut Joy Card Inserts – These are the actual cards that you cut. They come prefolded with the insert and the envelopes. I can literally make a card for any occasion in LESS than 5 minutes! This price is over 60% and is unbelievable. This is way cheaper than you can even buy cards at the Dollar Tree and these are way cuter and more personal. Also, this is the main cost once you have the machine and a card mat. My card mats will do a LOT of cards, so it is consumable but the cost per use is just a few cents per card. Here's an example of a card I made with it:
- Zipper Pouches (Set of 20) – I love these zipper pouches and have already bought two sets at full price. They are a sturdy mesh material and are good for storing and organizing so many things. This includes: snacks, card games, pens, office supplies, etc. You can't beat the price, either!
- Audible 3 month free trial – I absolutely love Audible. I have listened to so many life changing audiobooks. While I have discovered other ways (like Hoopla) to access some free audiobooks, no one has the extensive library that Audible does. I love to listen while I workout or do housework. The 3 month free trial is an incredible deal where you can 3 free audiobooks PLUS access to their unlimited catalog. In the fiction category, Audible exclusives are my favorite as they often have different narrators which makes it way more interesting.
- Echo Show 5 – Most of the Amazon Alexa products are on a huge discount for prime days. I enjoy using Alexa a lot, and this Show is an amazing deal because it also has a screen. (If you have a video doorbell you may be able to get it to pop up on your screen.) This is only $35 so it's great deal.
- Mini Wifi Projector for Watching TV – I have been interested in one of these for a while. You can project TV outdoors or on a big wall indoors. It's also portable so you can take it with you on vacation or to people's houses.
- Rubbermaid Brilliance Set – These are my favorite food storage containers, and this is an amazing deal for them. I love how clear they are and how stackable they are. The lids are also very airtight.
- 6 Qt Instant Pot – I have this Instant Pot and use it regularly. This is a really good deal on an Instant Pot.
- Shark Vertex Pro Cordless Vaccuum – I have an odd habit of watching vacuum review videos for fun (yes, really)! I don't own this one yet, but it's at the top of my wishlist based on reviews. It has the dual roller (so both the soft roller for hard floors and the carpet agitator roller for carpets are in the same vaccuum head), so it performs optimally on both carpet and hardwood. It also folds over like my current vacuum so it can stand up on its own. The other thing I would absolutely LOVE is that the roller anti hair tangles – and I've seen video reviews showing that it actually works! With my long hair, my husband is constantly untangling hair from the roller. Even then, I feel like the stress on the rollers causes the vacuums not to last as long. I'm really tempted to buy this since it's such a good price.
- Nespresso VertuoPlus – My best friend got this for Christmas last year and raves about it. The coffee pods are slightly expensive (though way less than a $6 starbucks!) but the coffee is so so good. It's every bit as good as a coffee shop with the touch of a button. She has a more traditional espresso machine and says this beats it hands down. There are so many different pod varieties, and this one comes with a starter pack so you can try a bunch of different ones to see what you like.
- Osmo Learning Games Starter Kit – I've been eyeing these games for a while. It combines a tactile learning experience with a tablet. I really trying to limit my kids screen time (even for learning activities), but they still do some. I like that this also combines it with some hands on learning. This is the best price I've seen on it. I think you have to have a Kindle Fire to use with it. Does anyone have it?
- Noise Cancelling Premium Headphones – These are the headphones that I have and love. I like them much better than earbuds, because the earbuds always fall out of my ear. One time one even fell into the garbage disposal when I was talking on the phone while washing dishes! Also, the noise cancelling ability and sound quality of these type of headphones is so much better than earbuds.
- Facial Sheet Masks (pack of 12) – only 80 CENTS each! – I bought these last month, and they're an amazing deal. My 7 year old daughter loves relaxing with a sheet mask. I was buying them for over $2 each at Target, but these are only 80 cents each right now. We have used them, and we feel like they are good quality. I also think these would make a great gift.
- Crystal Command Hooks – I don't see Command products on sale this much very often, and I love these! Like all Command products, they're easy to apply and can be removed without damaging the wall. These crystal ones are so pretty. I use them for hanging Jewelry.
- Dry Erase Labels (Set of 50) – These are one of my top 10 favorite organizing products of all time. They are lightweight, white, clip on labels. They are designed to be dry erase, but I usually put Vinyl labels (cut with my Cricut Joy machine) on them. They fit on so many types of bins and containers. They are less than 50 cents each right now!
- Tall Plastic White Open Bins (Set of 8) – I really like the size and style of the bins. I think they would look great with labels, and they're quite versatile.
- Bino Clear Open Storage Bins (Set of 2) – I use these in our kids craft room. I love the clear design that goes well with almost anything. They fit 5 by 7 photo boxes perfectly. They are also the right size to use as a paper inbox.
- Water Wow Replacement Brushes / Pens (Set of 8) – We have loads of the Melissa and Doug Water Wow products where you just use this water brush/pen thing, and color on with water and the color emerges. It provides hours of quiet, mess free fun for kids. However, over time the ends of our brushes got frayed and some even got a bit stinky and mildew-y by having water sit in them for a while. I was so excited to find this set of affordable replacement brushes, and was excited to find them on sale for Prime Days.
- Clear Drawer Organizer Set – I love this brand (Stori) of drawer organizers sold on Amazon. They fit together nicely and are very modular. I also love that 3 of the skinny organizers are the same width as three of the normal. It's a bit hard to explain but it gives you more options for fitting perfectly in your drawer. I've used these in kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room drawers.
- Wide Kitchen Wrap Organizer (for parchment paper) – I use this for parchment paper that is too wide for a standard organizer. Make sure you clip the 50% off coupon to get the excellent price.
- Regular Size Kitchen Wrap Organizer – I use this on the wall in my pantry for my wax paper, aluminum foil, and Saran wrap. It works wonderfully!
- 7 Drawer chest (that I used in my craft room) – I used 4 of these to construct a work area and storage area in my craft room. I absolutely love it!
- Ninja Foodie Never Stick Possible Pot – I got this recently for Tasha as a gift, because I know she'd been really wanting one. It's super versatile and there's a lot you can do with this one pot. It has a great reviews, and the non stick-ness is supposed to last forever which is a huge plus in my book!
I'm going to keep this list updated and add to it throughout the sales, so be sure to check back often. Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram for even more details and deals!