Every year Amazon runs a two-day sale that rivals Black Friday. They call it “Prime Day” – and it's happening right now!!
There are so many deals (and other stores like Target and Best Buy are getting in on the fun!)
I love hearing everyone's top picks, so I thought I'd share mine with you.
Some things to remember while shopping Prime Day:
1. Don't undo all the good decluttering work you've done. Just because something is on sale doesn't mean that you have to buy it. You'll see a lot of “Lightning Deals” if you hop over to Amazon right now, but realize that most of these deals are only a few dollars off. If it's something you've really been wanting, then saving a few dollars is great!! But if you think you might just be buying it so you don't miss out on a potentially good deal, you might be better off to wait a few days to make sure it's something you really want. If you wouldn't be willing to pay full price for it, it may just be added clutter to your home.
2. This is your friendly reminder that affiliate links are used below – that simply means that I get a small percentage back in return for letting you know about these deals at no extra cost to you. I only selected products that I either personally use and love or know that my readers would enjoy hearing about.
3. You DO have to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of Prime Day deals. If you're not already a member, don't fret! You can sign up for a free trial here and get in on all these amazing deals.
4. Don't forget about Target Circle! Target has gotten in on the Prime Day fun with an event they're calling “Deal Days.” You do have to be a Target Circle member to take advantage of these deals (like half off a brand new Kitchen Aid!!) but the great news is, Circle is totally free to join!! You can do so here.
5. Lastly, don't forget that these are incredibly limited time deals. Prime Day ends on Wednesday, October 14th so if you're reading this after the fact, you probably won't be able to score the same deals on these products.
Prime Day Deals
20% Off I Heart Planners Accessories (PLUS a deal on the Sweet Life Planner!)
All accessories in the I Heart Planners shop are 20% off! You'll see the discount automatically applied to your cart at checkout.
If you don't already have a Sweet Life Planner, then you'll want to make sure you add one to your cart because for a very limited time the Sweet Life Planner is just $49!! Both of these deals expire at 11:59 PM PT so be sure to act quickly!
I am a huge fan of these wireless, bluetooth headphones made by Apple – and this is the best deal I've ever seen on them!! You can get a pair for only $115.
I've started using a Prepdeck this year, and while I was skeptical at first, I'm really becoming a fan of the nice containers that hold my veggies as I meal prep! I also can't tell you how much I love having everything at my fingertips as I cook. My favorite part is that there are accessories (like a grater and slicer) that fit right on top of the containers and store inside the prepdeck. A Prepdeck is regularly $125 but you can get it for just $89!
There are multiple great deals on the Instant Pot this year. I've had one for a couple years, and I really like it. I love that I can throw frozen meat in it (life saver for those times I forget to thaw something or don't plan ahead), and the dish is ready in under an hour plus it takes like it cooked all day in the slow cooker.
Instant Pot Aura Pro – this is Instant Pot's version of a crock pot. Regularly $150 but on sale for $70!
Instant Pot Duo Crisp – this is an Instant Pot and Air Fryer combo. Regularly $180 but on sale for $120!
The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot – the floral patterns aren't my personal favorite, but if you don't mind them then this is the best deal I've found on an Instant Pot for Prime Day (and it's at Walmart!) Get a 6 Quart Instant Pot for just $49.
HOMEST Travel Bag for Instant Pot – if you're going to need to transport your Instant Pot this holiday season, this 20% off travel bag is a great option!
I've never personally used a robot vacuum, but I know so many people LOVE them! They can be pretty pricey, but if you're interested in having a robot clean your house (literally!) you can score $200 off a Roomba here.
Rubbermaid Brilliance Storage
I stumbled across this deal while researching Prime Day, and it doesn't appear that this particular deal is tied to the Prime Day event – it's just an extra bonus sale! But I truly adore these Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Storage containers, and I've never seen them on sale before. You can snag a 24 piece set for just $28 here.
There's something classy about the simple display of the Kindle Paperwhite. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the Kindle Fire (which is also on sale, in case you're interested!) but it was designed for reading books and it does its job well! You can get the Kindle Paperwhite for just $80.
But 2 Get 1 Books
Tons of the books sold by Amazon are included in a great big buy two get one free sale! You can see all of the included books here or check out some of my top picks below! (And if you participated in Get Organized HQ, I think you'll recognize some of these authors!)
$25 off $100 Toys Purchase
It's as simple as it sounds – spend $100 or more on toys at Target and get $25 off! I'm planning to purchase this Ice Cream Truck as a Christmas gift for my daughter (she's been asking for it for the last two years!)
Air Fryer Toaster Oven
This Air Fryer Toaster Oven isn't exactly on sale for Prime Day (you can get it for $280) but you get a $75 gift card with purchase!
This is arguably the best deal I've seen all day. While I now use a Bosch mixer like this one, I used a Kitchen Aid for years and years. They are regularly $430 but you can get one for just $250 at Target.
Samsung – Galaxy Tab A
If you've had your eye on our brand new Digital Planner but don't have a device to run it on, definitely check out Best Buy's sale on the Samsung – Galaxy Tab A. Just $180 for a tablet that's stylus compatible!? That's an amazing price!! The S Pen (Samsung's version of the Apple Pencil) is not included with this tablet, but it can be purchased separately here.
If you're a coffee drinker and you haven't invested in a Keurig yet, this is a great opportunity to get your hands on one for just $45! (Personally I'm a fan of the cute, teal option!)
If the changing season has you itching to make Apple Cobbler, Apple Pie, or even Homemade Applesauce then this tool is a great addition to your kitchen gadgets! Get it for just $20.42 here.
This is a great solution for organizing the cords and devices that quickly get strewn across the counter or nightstand every night when devices get plugged in to charge! Get $10 off this charging station on Amazon.
Amazon Gift Card
And one last amazing deal to wrap up Prime Day – you can get a $10 Amazon Credit when you purchase $40 in gift cards! Check out the details here.
Stasher Reusable Ziploc Style Bags
These reusable silicone bags are super versatile. They can replace ziploc bags for food storage and you can also use them for organizing. They're normally $49.99 for the bundle, but you can get them for just $37.49 here.